Terms and Conditions
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made before 8 weeks of rental period.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made within 8 weeks before the start of the rental period.
- No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments guest has made.
- All deposit is non-refundable. We reserve the right to keep the deposit and cancelled the booking for any balance which is failed to be settled 2 weeks after the balance due date.
- Cancellation will incur USD 100 administration fee
Written notice of cancellation must be sent to Evangeline Villa. All cancellation notices received by Evangeline Villa will be acknowledged in writing.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
- Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
- An amendment of a booking so that all or some of the dates of the booking once amended are not available.
- Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (e.g. Passports or suitable identification).
Once a booking confirmation is issued by Evangeline Villa, we will do its best to accommodate any reasonable amendments, but the Guest should be aware that some changes may not be possible.
In the unlikely event that Evangeline Villa is unable for any reason (including force majeure) to provide the Guest with the Property booked by the Guest, Evangeline Villa reserves the right will refund the Guest all monies paid, without further compensation.
- The cost of electricity, mains water, internet, cleaning and garden supplies, amenities, towels and breakfast as specified in booking details are included in rental rates.
- Typically telephone charges and other provisioning costs will be the Guest’s responsibility.
- Gratuities for household staffs are left entirely to the Guest’s discretion.
- Return transfers are applicable for 1 group party at the same time only. Additional cost will be applicable if members of the group arrive in different times.
Number of Guests
The number of persons (adults and children) staying at the Property must not exceed the maximum number of sleeping places indicated in the booking confirmation, unless specifically authorised in writing. Entry or access to the Property may be refused or limited where the number of guests exceeds the stated requirement. No pets are allowed unless agreed in writing in advance.
The guest is advised to have travel insurance, for the unlikely event of an illness, accident, loss of personal items and other travel contingencies during the travel or stay in Bali.
In the interests of safety, due care should be taken at the property at all times, especially with children and infant. Suitable supervision should be given around pools, kitchens, gardens, stairs and second floors, and when using all Property’s facilities.
Please be advised that the villa owner or staff are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, illness, injuries or accidents during your stay in our villas. The Guest is responsible for the Property during the Rental Period, and must ensure that all valuables are kept safely.
Delay in arrival for any reason or changes in travel schedules cannot be compensated by the management. Evangeline Villa will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which may be cause directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbance, weather, acts of God, acts of Government, power disruptions or the failure of any machinery.
Damage or Losses
Please treat the Property rented accordingly, and leave the Property and all its contents in good order and in an acceptably clean condition. The guest is responsible for any damage caused to the villa or its content during the stay, this includes damages caused by visitors invited to the villa by guests.
Any damage or losses caused during the Rental Period, as well as any special cleaning requirements will be the Guest’s responsibility and may be charged to the guest’s account. In cases of excessive or unacceptable loss or damage at any time during the rental period, the villa management may require the guests including visitors to vacate the property immediately, without compensation or refund.
The Property and its facilities are available for the Guest’s full enjoyment during the Rental Period. However the Owner, staffs and contractors may need access to the Property from time to time (e.g. for maintenance purposes to the house, garden, swimming pool, utilities and services, or for the purposes of providing additional services requested by the guest).
Conduct and Due Care
- The Guest is asked to ensure that all guests and visitors to the Evangeline Villa behave appropriately. Illegal activities including gambling, prostitution, prohibited drugs, possession or use of dangerous goods, and possession or use of firearms and other weapons are all strictly prohibited. We ask all guest to drink responsibly.
- Smoking is prohibited in all bedrooms, bathrooms and all enclosed areas.
- Copy of passports are required at check-in. The guests need to show consideration regarding noise levels and to respect the privacy of neighbors and villa surrounding areas. Any cost of dealing with police or other authorities is the responsibility of the customer.
Use of Property
All bookings are assumed to be for normal holiday purposes only, and the Guest agrees that the use of the Property will be limited to this purpose unless otherwise confirmed in writing.
If the Guest is planning to hold an event, such as a wedding or party, which involves having a larger number of people at the Property, or using the property for a purpose other than holiday, please communicate this to Evangeline Villa at the time of booking. Special approval or arrangements may be required. Depending on the nature of the event, a surcharge and/or additional security deposit may be required, which will be agreed and confirmed in writing prior to confirming the reservation.
Every attempt will be made for the Guest to have an enjoyable stay. If the guest should have a problem during the Rental Period, please inform the Villa Manager immediately who will endeavour to put things right. Complaint should be reported during the rental period.
The descriptions, assessments and/or ratings of Properties and surrounding locations that Evangeline Villa publishes or gives to the Guest are provided in good faith and in the belief that they are accurate based on the latest information received. However, Evangeline Villa cannot be held responsible for any modifications to the Properties or inaccuracies.